jueves, 21 de febrero de 2013

Welcome to my year in pictures.


 All pictures taken with my analogic Sardina camara and my Diana F+ for Lomography.

Mediterranean Love Vol. I


I have a beautiful sister.

Mediterranean Love Vol. II

Portugal goes festival planning

Festivals are fun??

Diógenes

Cristi's BERLIN

Berlin

Berlin feet

Berlin

Amsterdam terrace. My home was cool.

Bikes and Amsterdam canals


Ladies at Vondelpark

PARIS. Notre Dame and pure art.

Louvre through the window

Paris.The Arc + car pyschodelia Vol. I

PARIS skies

Paris.The Arc + car pyschodelia Vol.II

Central Station Amsterdam

Louvre


Subidón de azúcar

Uilenstede

Home for a while

Space cake

The beautiful Anais.

Sometimes sunny 

La ricura de Aran.

Marken fishing

Fishing

Surrounded by water.

Long live The Netherlands

Reach out for the sun.

Ams is green.

Wash your teeth

Home

Welcome back.

My brownie speciality

Berlin again.

Londoneer.

Salamanca: casi igualito que Europa.

Mivos at Museumplein.

I will never hate beer.
Summer sunset. Spain

Summer ends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario